View Single Post
Old September 13th, 2017, 08:41 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melchester View Post
Once the worry for the apprentice had subsided, immediate panic took place. If the apprentice had run into the patrol, he would definitely have known that something was wrong. Snowstar's ice blue eyes darted around the den, then landed back on Rosebelly when she seemed to echo her thoughts; Snowstar didn't know whether to be relieved that she had lied or not. "What did you tell him?" Snowstar urged quietly, her eyes wide and round. She knew this had been a bad idea. Would the apprentice spill to Halestar that he'd run into ThunderClan warriors? Snowstar had been hoping to get through this without being caught... What a silly thought, huh? "Did he believe it?"

Snowstar was struggling to keep her voice calm, but inwardly she was panicking still. She wished Bubblestep was there now to talk her through this. She felt more at peace with her deputy, knowing that she wasn't fighting this alone. Reminding herself of this, Snowstar forced her fur to flatten, gazing at Rosebelly. The worry was clear in her ice blue gaze.
Rosebelly winced at the leader's panic. "We told him we meant no harm, and that we were only there to check on ShadowClan after the storm hit," she informed. Rosebelly thought for a moment before responding. "He didn't believe us, but we really tried. Maybe he did, but he didn't show it," she mumbled awkwardly. Rosebelly met Snowstar's gaze. "What do you think will happen if Sharppaw tells Halestar?" Though she asked the question, she wasn't sure she wanted the answer.

(Sorry it's short!
Writers block + tiredness= BLAAAH)

Last edited by Role; September 13th, 2017 at 08:42 PM.