View Single Post
Old September 7th, 2017, 06:02 PM
The Red to your Blue~

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: SpurClan, CoveClan and the Hybrid Organisation

I'll make an Organisation leader so that we're free to start ^^ Other leaders and deputies including CoveClan's deputy are open! If any of you would like to have an existing character fill in this role, please tell me!
Edit: I'll wait for a day until we begin so that leader roles in the Organisation can be filled. If they aren't filled before then, any requests for leader will be classed as deputies and once the rp starts they will have been recently chosen. Deputy for CoveClan will be announced deputy in the rp.
( @SamCats | @Fern | @Role | @Sasukewolf (madness) )

||Form||

||Name||
Coal
||Gender||
Male
||Age||
29 moons
||Affiliation||
Hybrid Organisation
||Appearance||
A black tom with a white tail tip and a white belly. His fur is rather long and bushy, and he has a tendency to be messy, spots of cobweb and foliage can be found in tangled clumps of fur. His eyes are a rather piercing yellow, and the fact that he usually stares at others doesn't help to comfort them.
||Personality||
Coal doesn't act very serious, though this can change in an instant depending on the situation. He's fuelled by his beliefs, and though he hates the clans, he takes care of any newcomers or members of his organisation as well as he can, sometimes babying cats that are just as old as him, if not older. Being born in the Organisation, Coal is used to life here, and plays the role of a mentor of sorts to whoever he can. Isn't afraid to fight alongside his organisation members and reaches out to them on a regular basis. Playfully teases others in an attempt to spark a friendship.
||Rank||
Leader
||Lineage||
75% SpurClan 25% CoveClan
||Relations||
Father (Exiled SpurClan | deceased), Mother (Hybrid | deceased)
Open relations
Mate (Must be male)
||Other||
N/A

Last edited by Spikes; September 7th, 2017 at 08:12 PM.