View Single Post
Old September 6th, 2017, 10:04 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ~CoveClan~ & ()BoulderClan()

Whoops! This went by me 100%.
@Hopekit @Flameleaf @Webpaw All The Way~ @Snackdubbbz @Starstar @Shadow @Role
~~

Falling Acorn glanced at Clouded Whisper as he appeared on Water Rock next to her. "Don't worry about it," she reassured him, pushing down her feelings of anxiety once again. The leader nodded slowly, standing. She yowled into the crisp night air, "The Gathering has begun!" The small clearing fell silent around her save for the rustling of the branches overhead and a couple crickets every now and then. "CoveClan doesn't have much to report. Our Clan is thriving, and prey is running well." Falling Acorn paused for a moment to let that sink in, before continuing to her greater news- "I have one more thing to announce. CoveClan will no longer be held back by the rules of our ancestors. We are breaking away from the agreement that we would hide in the shadows. We are strong!" The last words were yowls and they echoed around her.

Fast Current settled onto a small patch of grass. When her leader was finished, she cheered. The young warrior had always felt restricted, held down by that law. Plus, CoveClan was stronger now. If BoulderClan retaliated, they would beat that Clan of rocks to the sediment it came from.
The prophecy rang in Fast's head. Did it apply to this battle that was sure to come?
She shrugged it off. So what if it does? That means we'll be even better prepared.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯