View Single Post
Old September 4th, 2017, 06:38 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine's Cat Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
Juniperpaw was quick to take note of Daypaw's almost bored tone, as if they didn't want to be there. Of course they don't! They belong to ShadowClan, not RiverClan! She realized the medicine cat most likely didn't feel comfortable in the RiverClan camp and territory. She did not mistake Daypaw's rather cold response as resentment for `replacing` the former medicine cat apprentice, coming to the conclusion that the ShadowClan medicine cat was merely upset at the loss of their home or maybe Daypaw was just a really tough character. Grinning, Juniperpaw took Daypaw's response as an invitation to continue the conversation. ``Yes! That's me! Hey, could I ask you something? Something other than that? And that? And - well, you get the point. How, uh, how does Geckoleaf treat you?`` Juniperpaw glanced at her paws which shuffled quietly against the earth below her. She wasn't trying to offend Daypaw, but rather trying to learn if Geckoleaf's neglect was just towards her and not other felines.
At hearing the question they stopped what they were doing, bringing a slitted gaze down to the molly. Daypaw was rather protective of Geckoleaf, they had grown close after Cricketpaws death. She both meant so much to them, they had both lost so much and the pair had grown closer instantly.¨I consider her the mother I never had. She treats me like the kit she never got the chance to have.¨ Because of Daypaws lack of parental figures it seemed right for Daypaw to call Geckoleaf mother. It fit just right. But they were curious to why Juniperpaw was asking, had Geckoleaf been acting weird? While Daypaw loved geckoleaf to pieces, they wouldnt let their mother lack on their mentor duties just because of personal conflict. A sudden wave of protectiveness flushed over the apprentice, they were much older then Juniper, knew much more, and couldnt help feel some what like a guide, too. ¨Whyre you asking?¨