View Single Post
Old November 17th, 2016, 09:17 PM
def back now

Bump Policy: 24-48 hours
My Mood: Sneaky

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
As Hemlockpaw ate in the corner, her fluffy down fur bristled up in joy as a familiar face came into her view, grinning like a madman as she immediately forgot about having to eat. Dropping the squirrel, she burst into a sprint towards the mackerel tabby, nuzzling Hiddenvoice’s fur briskly. “Mom!” She exclaimed excitedly, her eyes glistening with happiness- she hadn’t seen her mother in awhile, and it was nice to be able to talk to her again, when not her sisters nor her other mom were here to talk to her. It was almost like a pleasant surprise, since this family wasn’t exactly close- but she still loved all of them like she’d spoken to them yesterday. “How are you?” She piped up, her ears perked up in a flash of happiness as she began to talk, still laughing to herself as she buried her head in her mother’s fur, remembering the days when she was a kit, and when her, Dovepaw, Flutterpaw, and Specklepaw were all together, as family.
A surge of happiness filled the empty little cold she had purring with utter delight she nuzzled her kitten. "Oh how I miss see you......I remember when you waere just a little kitten always getting in trouble!" chuckling lightly she have her ear a quick small lick her eyes brighten with the you of seeing one of her children "I've been..... Doing alright. How about yourself darling?" she asked quietly in hopesof masking the sudden hesitation that licked her french accent. Not willing herself tell her kit the full truth about how she wasn't entirely Doing well these last few moons from the lack of conversation from any of her loved one she sighed lightly flatting hernear back slightly. Clearing her throat she began to groom hemlocks fur out of habit.