View Single Post
Old September 2nd, 2017, 04:59 PM
Queen of the Birbs

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: "Why?" [SkyClan Plot]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Your accepted! I can't see the image, so would you mind giving a description?
Dawnpaw is a mainly white she-cat with deep blue eyes. She has pale ginger patches on her body, most noticeably the one that covers her entire back and long, striped tail. The ginger parts of her body have very faint tabby markings; these are most visible on the patch covering the top of her head, with the stripes sitting just above and beside her eyes. Her ears are slightly ragged from overgrooming; her pelt is constantly pristine and sleek, never unkempt, no matter the muddy or dangerous situation. She has a little ginger dot on her bottom lip that can be mistaken for her sticking her tongue out at first glance, which wouldn't be all that out of character. There's a long white dash going sideways across her back, right in the centre of her largest ginger patch.

I am very descriptive if I have a reference. Not sure how I've never noticed before.

To get more people, I'd recommend mentioning well-known people on the site, such as Empress and Hexict. That'll get you a couple cats and attract more people.

My Character Site (W.I.P)

-WarriorCats- is my baby pet rock
Webpaw All The Way~ is my "STALKER WHO LOVES DRAWING CATSSSS"

Last edited by bobtail; September 2nd, 2017 at 05:03 PM.