View Single Post
Old September 2nd, 2017, 08:37 AM
I'm sorry if I forget

My Mood: Cool
Default Re: ~CoveClan~ & ()BoulderClan()

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
Just waiting on @Shadow, but she doesn't have to go to the Gathering. ^^

~~

Falling Acorn yelled, "CoveClan! To me!" She flicked her tail and jumped down from Coverock, heading out with pawsteps of her Clanmates behind her. Eventually they reached Water Rock. She leaped up onto the boulder gracefully and sat down, ears pointed in the direction of BoulderClan's territory.

Fast Current raced after her leader happily, almost skipping. She wondered who she'd see there.
BoulderClan, you mouse-brain!
She shook her fur out and sat beneath the large egg-shaped rock.

~~~
#toolazytomentionpeople
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
[I wanna change his name to Clouded Whisper]

Clouded Whisper signaled with his tail for the cats chosen for the Gathering to follow. He stalked through the territory in silence. I wonder what CoveClan has gone through...? He wondered. Lots of news... Barely any News...?

@Webpaw All The Way~ @Shadow @Role @Hopekit @Snackdubbbz
Echo Call sat below the rock happily, his tail swaying from side to side as he waited for Boulderclan to come to the gathering. He loved coming to gatherings, even if it was only his third one.

Mossy Oak followed next to her leader. "What do you think will happen at the gathering today?" She asked Clouded Whisper. The deputy was curious and just generally happy to see what the gathering had in store for them.
Episode zero is being made
so have this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqARPSBdvvc

Last edited by Webpaw All The Way~; September 2nd, 2017 at 08:37 AM.