View Single Post
Old August 29th, 2017, 06:55 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
(Haha it's all good, I know how it is ^^)

At the other feline's question, Lilypaw rushed to finish her mouthful. She always felt awkward if she didn't respond soon enough, and she didn't want to leave Honeypaw waiting on her. "Oh, it's going swell! Roughly a moon left, and then I get to be a warrior!" The young cat purred in excitement. She was guessing that at around 12 moons, she would be made a warrior. That seemed to be a common age for most apprentices at least, and she was already 11 moons. That was only a short way from warriorship, and to say the she-cat was excited would be an understatement. A warrior! She wouldn't have to wait for permission to go out into the territory, she wouldn't be seen as just some apprentice who couldn't be taken out to battle. No, she would become a well-respected warrior. Or at least, she hoped she would become well-respected. One of her fears was to be always looked down on, no matter what she did. Lily was a tad afraid that even as a warrior, her clanmates would view her as weak and fragile. But she was determined to prove them wrong; even now at the thought of being called week, her blue eyes became hard with determination. She had a goal, and now nothing would get in her way to accomplish it. She wouldn't allow anything to drag her down. If she had a small setback, she would simply get back up and move past it. The spotted cat turned her attention back on her fellow apprentice. "How's your training been?" She returned the question in a polite and friendly manner.
Honeypaw gave his golden fur a lick and smiled," Congrats on being almost a warrior!" She purred in pride for her clanmate imaginine how her warrrior ceremony would be Maybe I'll be Honeybreeze, Honeystep, Honeyleaf, Honeyheart, Honeygaze, and Honeyflower... she smiled," Training's going great.I'm learning to catch land prey...not like any of us will eat it, that's going to be left for the Shadowclanners." She purred smiling and swishing her golden tail, her hazel colored orbs glowing in interest.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here