View Single Post
Old August 27th, 2017, 12:35 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Gathering Mound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
@Eclipsemoon the Therian @Nighty @Swiftheart

Halite padded on top of the gathering mound with a vigorous amount of energy. It was time for another ceremony. Unfortunately, there wasn't as much progress in the Syndicate as he hoped, but there was still growth. And growth was growth, no matter how small, and it would make a difference.

"Another moon calls for another ceremony," the slightly undersized tomcat called. He provided a pause for effect, and then continued. "First, there is a cat joining the Syndicate. His name is Lynx, and due to my inspections, he will be a worthy member.

"Also, there is a kitten is of age, and will now become a trainee. Cassius. Your trainer will not be Mischa. I know that you will learn and develop skills under your trainer's guidance.

"Lastly, Fox. Due to your bravery and high levels of ambition, we welcome you as a new Fighter of the Syndicate." And with that, he took a deep breath and awaited the Syndicate's answer.
Fox looked at the leader emotionless,but nodded.He was one step closer to his goal,and was sure he had gained atleast a little more trust.The Tom's ambitious amber eyes glanced around,caring anyone to question the the ceremony and there cats that had went up in rank or joined,but mostly,daring anyone to disprove of his new rank.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord