View Single Post
Old August 27th, 2017, 08:40 AM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: ObsidianWhisker Adopted Kits

[ wip! ]

Name: Velv → Roekit → Roepaw → Roedeer

Appearance: ref 1 / ref 2
A she-cat of a thin build, and lengthy limbs. She has fur that replicates a desert area, with dark ginger lapping over her back and spinal region, whilst a paler russet blankets over her abdominal region, and the bottom of her bodice. Her chest, chin and eyebrows are highlighted in a significantly creamy-white shade, which makes the whole front of her seem brighter than the rest of her lithe self. Her tail is usually curved and shares the same reddish-brown colour of her legs, only with a dark strip at the top of it. The she-cat has pale green eyes, surrounded in a light amber-yellow dusting. Velv frequently seems astounded, by the roundness of her hues, but they are just built that way.

Personality:
[ stubborn, argumentative, brilliant , distrustful to most, adamant, reliable, compassionate, gentle , prideful ]

Other / Questions:
before she was found, velv had been living off of cat meat. she followed a group of rogues who would kill for their leader, and then they would discard the body in some nearby bushes. velv used this to her advantage and began to eat the meat. she was not old enough to kill for herself, and anything she could find was good for her starving self. the group soon found out that they were being followed by a kit, and felt pity for her, but didn't bother to hunt proper food for the she-kit; mainly due to the lack of prey in the area, and their interest in how she would cope.
sooner or later, they began to note her progression and would sometimes feed her scraps of rabbit or fish, whatever they could find. it came to their attention, however, that the she-cat was more interested in the deceased cat's bodies, rather than the actual prey they would sometimes give to her. As she grew older, she found a few more kits around her own age. The she-cat instantly became attached to them, and followed them about until they were found on the borders of a so-called 'clan'. Where the cats were huge and muscular, which was odd for Velv.
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡

Last edited by mvoxhu; August 27th, 2017 at 07:12 PM.