Thread: The Starcave
View Single Post
Old August 24th, 2017, 11:06 PM
queeny ♬

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: The Starcave

@AbsurdJinx
The smell of the musty air, the shadows flitting through oddly lit corners, and the strange whispers of their ancestors sent Geckoleaf whirling through a terrible storm of memories past. Her, her first time with Marshsnow; then to receive her full name. Arcticpaw; he had been beyond excited to come here. She remembered the bounce in his step, and how she herself thought that he'd be her first and last apprentice. Cricketpaw; she'd been a bit more tempered, but still glowed with a strange bit of pride and understanding, beyond her years. Now, Geckoleaf guided her final apprentice through the entrance; she had had a strange feeling, ever since meeting this little kit, that she'd be her successor, would gain the knowledge of Geckoleaf's years, and would go on to become far better than she ever could. But she wouldn't leave Juniperkit like Marshsnow had left her, or like she'd left Cricketpaw. Every time Juniper left camp, Geckoleaf would be there, along with two guards at least. But that was the future; for now, they remained encased in the safety of their ancestors. With quiet footsteps, they approached the sacred, glowing stone.

I belong with you,
you belong with me,
you're my sweetheart

character site; pending