View Single Post
Old August 22nd, 2017, 07:58 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Lynxkit was heavily confused. It could be seen in his expression; which was a tilt of his head with widened eyes, like the moon, filled with curiousity. First, he was a jerk. Second, now he was awesome? Which one could it had been? Knowing Lynxkit, he would had believed them both. Because both were most likely true, right? For Lynxkit, everyone knew he was about the most normal one in his family. A tad annoying, but he was a brilliant eyed tom with a sweet personality. Others adored him, and he made friends easily. Some things - most things, took him time to comprehend. When you told him he was one thing, then say he was another which conflicted both sides. It only made him confused. "You think I'm awesome?" However, Lynxkit almost purred, feeling himself slightly blush at his friend's compliment. He looked away for a moment, setting his head back down, and swatted at Mothkit with a paw. "I think - no, I know you're awesome!" He smiled. One of brightness. A truthful one. "But, I thought I was a jerk. Am I both?" Was he awesome? Was he a jerk? With Lynxkit, it was safe to say that the young tom was going through a lot of identity crisises.

Swat! His swat signalled Mothkit to purr along with him, assume that all the problems were over. Fatal mistake. For there he was again, doubting himself. Seeing her friend doubting himself was like endless leaf-bare, like a smell that could kill, like during a thousand times. It was terrible. Seeing here upbeat and happy friend so hurt and lonely, made her want to break out crying. But there was still one question she needed to answer before then. How should she answer? Suddenly it came to her. A gentle breeze with an answer, hitting her. "You're not a jerk. That's jus what Nightkit says." she said, her voice gentle and sweet, not insisting as it had been moments before. "You're one of the nicest cats I've ever met." That was true, as she honestly hadn't met that many cats. She snuggled in closer to him, just as she did to her mother, father, and sibling.