View Single Post
Old August 20th, 2017, 07:23 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Thea saw that knowing look that Weaselshade was giving her. She growled inwardly, her mood already becoming quite agitated. "Don't give me that look!" She didn't mean to come off as feisty, but her tail twitched irritably at the tom's expression. However, she went a couple paces away from him, and steadied herself into a crouch. Now, she was fueled to knock him down. Besides being very small. Extremely small. Her breed was known as some of the smallest cats. Probably a tad taller than the munchkin, but she was definitely very small, which made her unique. The coloring of her pelt. Thea suddenly leapt into the air, hoping that she aimed right, but she didn't. Instead, she practically hit him as of he were a brick wall. Barely moving. She was knocked to the ground, her breathing winded out of her. She rolled onto her stomach, staring up at the tom. "Well, aren't you a muscular one." She sounded annoyed, but smirked at him, looking up.

Muscular? Was that a complement? Complement? No. It couldn't be. Was it? No! Maybe... No! Possibly... NO! His mind was yelling at him now. It had a good reason. Thea would never complement him. Plus, she had sounded annoyed, but she was smirking. He looked down at her, his face expressionless. Then suddenly the edge of his mouth twitched. Weaselshade was smirking as well. "Well..." he started. "If that's a complement, I'll gladly take it." He wasn't sure if it was a complement, but why would anyone roll on their back, and smirk if it was an insult. Weaselshade wasn't the best at feelings, but he couldn't think of a better reason. It had to be the only reason. It was the only reason he could think of at least. He was terrible at understanding feeling. Especially Thea's.