View Single Post
Old August 19th, 2017, 08:21 AM
Formerly lellinicole.zob

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"Excuse me?" Wolfpaw gave a mock gasp of surprise, before rolling over onto his back, pretending to be wounded by her words. "I'm wounded, Sparkpaw! Wounded!" The tom stayed there for a few moments, eyes twinkling with mischief before he got to his paws. "I am most certainly not heavy, I am as light as a butterfly!" Wolfpaw defended himself proudly, head held up high and eyes sparking with determination. Sparkpaw was fun to hang around. A lot of fun to hang around.

Thank goodness for cats who didn't act like stuffy old jerks all day long, right? Or like they had to be serious. Geez, Blazingstar looked like way more fun them some apprentices! Even Shrikecall, their old deputy, had looked like more fun them some apprentices. Though Wolfpaw imagined had he tried to be friendly towards the old tom, he would have quickly found himself being lectured or pinned. "Okay, but you're taking the blame if we get in trouble. I was never there, I saw nothing, I heard nothing. Got it? Next time it's on me, but this time is on you." Wolfpaw mewed. Or, they could always share the blame. But what good was that?

With mixed records, it would keep more cats on their toes. And someone always got away scot-free. The tom glanced at his friend to see if she was in on the deal. And even if she said no, then Wolfpaw would offer - after all, flinging pebbles at the patrols was a lot of fun. It was funny... Wolfpaw would be a warrior in a few moons, he was already ten moons old and in another two or three he would have a warrior name. It was quite funny, really.
Sparkpaw purred in laughter. "Oh yeah Wolfpaw, you're definitely as light as a butterfly.," She said, trying to keep a straight face. If butterflies are as heavy as a boulder! She then burst out in laughter, and had a hard time stopping. She loved just being able to have fun and joke like this with him. Spending time with him was different then spending time with other cats. It was fun and special to her.

"I could take the blame and you take it next time… She started to say mischievously. Or, we could blame it on my brothers. They are definitely cats that I could as perfect to to take the blame. With them being accused, no one would think it was us!" She smiled at her own words.

She loved spending time with Wolfpaw, and she loved making mischief. This was a way to combine both of those things together, and not even get caught! She hoped times like this would never end. Times being an apprentice, times being a little mischievous, and times just playing around or having fun. She tried to make the most out of all of these things so she would have enough fun to last a lifetime, and for when she couldn't have fun like this anymore.

"So you want to head out now? I think there should be a patrol or two out somewhere in the territory." She said.

”It never hurts to keep looking for sunshine.”

Last edited by Lilac; August 20th, 2017 at 01:41 PM.