View Single Post
Old August 13th, 2017, 09:23 AM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine's Cat Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
Daypaw nodded along to the molly calmly, amber hues staring back at her cooly. Daypaw curled their tail around Owlkit, they could understand. Daypaws own father had died when they were a kit. It was weird to experience death at such a young age. ¨Sometimes its someones time, and there snothing we can do to stop it.¨ the enby muttered quietly for a moment. During the flood, hey realized even more that..Starclan can just play god, Take cats who they wish with no hesitation. It left a bitter taste in their mouth. ¨You have your daughter, shes alive¨ they took a glance at Owlkit, then looking back up at the molly,¨You will get through this. You have to.¨ they mewed,¨Im not going to sugar coat it. Your mate is dead, and theres nothing you could have done to prevent it. But you can get through it, you know?¨ they werent the best at advice or comforting, but they were trying their best.

¨Thats good, it means your legs arent paralyze.¨ they mewed. Right now they needed to clean the wounds around the leg, and put the leg in a position for it to heal properly. They padded up the the herb wall, eyes scanning for basic herbs that they knew. Golden rod. Soothing scratches. Dock leaves. Prevents infection. Daypaw leaned forward and grabbed the leaves and flowers, making their way back to the molly, sitting down infront of her and starting to clean her wounds by licking them,¨Stay still for me.¨
Lynxpaw was shivering, scared of whether her leg would heal properly or not, she looked at was Daypaw was doing which just made her shiver even more. She knew she was supposed to hold still, but she just couldn't, she was too scared.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.