View Single Post
Old August 11th, 2017, 07:31 PM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Cool Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Cucumberpickle slowly opened his eyes seeing his former mentor shouting at him. He tried to stand and winced at the prickles stuck in his pelt he sighed and stood up with his pelt rumpled and clearly ungroomed he didn't bother cleaning his pelt or removing the prickles in his pelt. Jigglefoot is probably disappointed in me, I never shaped up like some of the cats who are awful like I was... his eyes were wide as he glanced down at his mentor," Uhh...Yes Jinglefoot? Do you need something! Is there a battle in camp! Are we being attacked! Is there a badger in the nursery! A fox in the Apprentice Den! Did Grousestar die and Auraflame appoint me deputy! Shoot- Auraflame will be so disappointed that I missed my deputy ceremony! Wait-." He breathe calmed as he finally caught his breathe," Why are you talking to me. I thought you hated me, despite the fact that I was your apprentice?" He asked his heart still pounding from being lurched awake.
"Nein, I don't need anything. And I don't hate you." Jigglefoot replied, sitting. "I vas (was) just about to go hunting when I stumbled upon jou (you) sleeping in a thorn bush." The munchkin eyed the other cat, raising an eyebrow towards the other tom.

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany