View Single Post
Old August 9th, 2017, 10:49 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

After Canarypaw had sniffed the elder over and deemed nothing wrong, he calmly day and listened attentively to Blackheart's stories. He enjoyed it when other cats rambled on, it gave him things to think about. And start co cersatuons with. But elders were never hard to start a conversation with. Canarypaw knew that much. The golden tom flicked his ears at the mention of her having love for a Windclan tom. "Ive always belived that love should be able to exist anywhere. Because, sometimes cats in different clans are the ones meant for each other." Canarypaw wasn't much of a love-talker, but when he did talk about it, he could be extemley deep. And in the eyes of felines his age, romantic. But he was only stating what he though to Blackheart. Getting an older cat's opinion on his beliefs. Of course, if she had an argument against his starement he wouldn't change his own opinion, unless her argument was strong.
Blackheart laughed," Well you know the warrior code says only take a mate in your own clan." She purred in amusement," I know that too...but I'll tell you one thing...I wasn't much for listening as an apprentice towards that rule. I spent apprenticehood in love with a Windclan apprentice who refused to speak to me...which was silly of me. He was smart in not allowing himself to fall in love." She meowed.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here