View Single Post
Old August 8th, 2017, 10:32 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: RiverClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Blackheart snorted, "Be my guest, I'm just sore I think...and that excersise should rid me from fleas and ticks for a few days atleast..." she trailed off starting a story," I remember when I was your age...young 'un...I was always an adventurous apprentice. I'd go moonhigh hunting in Riverclan territory, probably foolish of me...an it was against the warrior code, my mentor caught me though... I also had a crush on a Windclan tom, Gooseflight. We were lovers and often argued over who'd join the other ones clan... luckily he fell in love with someone else...now that this storm passed I wish I was in Windclan 'cuz I wouldn't of had to flee the storm, yet again I'd of had to flee a fire... Anyways, I also thought I'd be leader, and no, I wasn't even deputy..." she purred as Canarypaw prodded at her. @RedHead

After Canarypaw had sniffed the elder over and deemed nothing wrong, he calmly day and listened attentively to Blackheart's stories. He enjoyed it when other cats rambled on, it gave him things to think about. And start co cersatuons with. But elders were never hard to start a conversation with. Canarypaw knew that much. The golden tom flicked his ears at the mention of her having love for a Windclan tom. "Ive always belived that love should be able to exist anywhere. Because, sometimes cats in different clans are the ones meant for each other." Canarypaw wasn't much of a love-talker, but when he did talk about it, he could be extemley deep. And in the eyes of felines his age, romantic. But he was only stating what he though to Blackheart. Getting an older cat's opinion on his beliefs. Of course, if she had an argument against his starement he wouldn't change his own opinion, unless her argument was strong.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.