View Single Post
Old August 8th, 2017, 03:41 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Healers' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post
The tortoiseshell opened one blue eye. Glancing at the ball of fluff that called her name. She yawned, stretching out and waving her tail. The rain kept her from collecting anything, and it had been quiet in the den. The Healer was taking a quick nap, suddenly interrupted. She swiped her paw over her ears, walking over to look at Icarius. She looked around, wondering if Aria was near by with the kits also. She shock her head, turning back to the tom. "Oh, it's you. Icarius right?" She mewed, dipped her head as she sat down in front of him. "You want to learn how to be a healer... Well," Shadow looked at him. A small smile appeared on her muzzle. "I'm not going to be easy on you. And the clan won't either. Healers are one of the lowest ranks in the clan alright?" She scooped up some small leaves that hadn't been sorted. She remembered when she became a Healer. She had been training as a fighter for two Moons, but then she met a kind healer.
'You had so much potential why quit now?' They had asked.
'I want to be strong in a different way!'
Shadow let a small laughed, moving a familiar Borage leaf in front of the tom. "Lets test your memory, What's this?" She asked, curling her tail around her paws.
There was no such thing as a 'nap' if Icarius was about, or at least if he was awake. If Shadow hadn't quite figured out on her first time meeting him, the young tom could be quite loud and quite boisterous, if told to be quiet, he'd get quiet for possible a few minutes before returning to being loud again. It was just something he couldn't quite help, perhaps it was a subconscious intimidation thing, the same thing with his size. Intimidation he used to try and ward other cats away from his siblings, in a way trying to protect them like he always did, even if he wasn't actively thinking about it.
Ears perking up as he heard the shuffling of paws somewhere behind him, the long-furred grey tabby hopped to his paws and twisted around to see who it was before the healer came into his gaze. Smile bursting into a grin, the young tom, nearly ready to become a trainee, raced over to her just as she was getting up to walk over to him, skidding to a stop and plopping his rump down on the ground again, his long, fluffy tail flicking this way and that.
"Yeah, Icarius, Ih-cah-rus! That's me! Amazing that you forgot my name,
I mean jeez, aren't I one of the greatest young cats you know? Pfft how could you forget my name! But I'll forgive you, there's more important things to worry about. Like learning about herbs and stuff!
"
Looking expectantly up at Shadow as she mentioned him wanting to learn how to be a healer, his head eagerly nodding in response, he would listen as she stated that she and the Syndicate wouldn't be going easy on him.
"Yeah, yeah, I know, I don't care about that though! I don't see why Healers are the lowest rank, I mean, cat's lives are in our paws, we can make cats better and save them from death, I mean.. Come on, that's pretty powerful and cool!" Mewed the tom with a roll of his eyes, clearly showing that he didn't care whether healers were the lowest rank in the Syndicate or not.
As the she-cat moved the borage leaf in front of him, Icarius would gasp and stick his nose to it, drinking in the smell before lifting his head. "It's that leaf you have to the pregnant she-cat! Um.. It's a uh.. Bo... Bolly leaf! It helps with like milk right?" Answered Icarius, puffing out his chest in pride and waiting to hear that he had answered correctly.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?