View Single Post
Old August 4th, 2017, 11:54 AM
Floating

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollydawn View Post
Shinekit looked at her,"your crazy! What's the difference between a leaf and a stick anyway? This is obviously a stick!" She kept batting around the 'stick' excitedly until she found an actual stick and brought it back to the leaf, she turned to look at Timberkit,"look! I have two sticks now!" She mewed cheerfully.
Timberkit leaned back as the other kit looked at her. Her tail tip twitched in irritation at the kit's logic. Timberkit didn't know if the kit didn't even see or know the difference, or she was trying to annoy Timberkit. "I am not crazy!" she yelled back defensively, sure of herself that she was perfectly normal, "the difference? There's a giant difference! That is obviously not a stick!" her voice was reedy and high with an annoyed urgency. Timberkit resisted the rage to pin the kits paw down as she batted at the leaf. Was she just trying to make her explode? If so, it was working. Timberkit watched with frustration as the other kit retained a real stick and brought it back to where the leaf was. A heartbeat after the kit spoke, her ears were pinned to her head. "You have one stick. Not two. One!" she mewed restlessly. How would this kit understand?