View Single Post
Old August 2nd, 2017, 02:45 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beam View Post
Then, Timberkit felt another weight on her, her eyes flew open in alert and surprise, was there an avalanche? Was she being rushed by a rockslide? With a horrified adrenaline, she tried to scrambled away only to realize another fellow kit had pounced on her. Timberkit tried her best to get to her paws: rolling away from the pouring feline and staggering to a standing position. Her tail was low, her ears and eyes alert, and her little kit head-fuzz was raised on full alarm. she felt an irritated and surprised feeling bubbling up inside of her, "Hey!" she demanded, her voice naturally becoming annoyed. She furrowed her eyebrows in for emphasis, "What in StarClan was that fer?"
Shinekit shrugged and bounced around Timberkit," Hey Timberkit! Watchya doin!?" She squealed in her naturally squeaky voice. She lashed her tail waiting to be yelled at again but when it didn't happen within one second, she bounced around Timberkit shooting questions at her and trying to be as annoying as possible. She put her rump and tail up in the air and pounced on her, then she bolted away waiting for Timberkit to chase after her and say,'SHINEKIT WHEN I GET MY PAWS ON YOU!' She giggled as she bolted away making sure she staying where Timberkit could see her so that Timberkit will know where to run to chase her.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.