View Single Post
Old August 1st, 2017, 08:32 AM

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post

In a flash, the calico she-cat opened her eyes and quickly shut them tight again as the sun’s rays seemed to blind her. A few moments later, she opened them again but this time, she did it at a much slower pace. She let her yellow hues become accustomed to the light before she blinked repeatedly, trying to get the sleep out of her eyes. Once she was finished, she lifted her head from her paws and looked around to study her surroundings. Alarm bolted through her like a lightning strike as she spotted another apprentice curled up beside her. She hissed loudly and aimed a blow at the cat with sheathed paws. “What do you think you’re doing?!” Everpaw snarled furiously, moving back so she wasn’t so close to the tom. He was far too close for comfort. What was he doing? Panic coursed through her at the thought. She hated even the slightest thing that had a relation to love. She moved back a good distance till there was about three fox-lengths between them. She made a mental note to move her nest in the apprentice’s den even further away from everyone else's.

[It’s fine! Mine’s a bit short too since it is a bit late for me ^^’]
Buzzardpaw was sleeping peacefully as the she-cat woke up, though, as he felt something hit him, and with how easy he was to scare, he jumped awake and kicked the she-cat in the jaw a bit too hard for anyone's liking, he spun around to look at her, ears lowering. "What do you think you're doing?!" He asked, eyes wide open. "You don't wake someone up like that!" He said, realising that he might've injured her a little, it wasn't really his kind to do things like that, but it sure wasn't a great idea to wake someone up like that. "I was sleeping! What's wrong with that? After all, you were the one who wanted to sleep, weren't you?" He asked, after all, what he said wasn't a lie. "I fell asleep beside you, what more?" He added questionningly, he wasn't really looking for love either, but he felt protective of everyone in his clan. "Because if you think I did this because I'm in love with you, you are dead wrong, Everpaw." He admitted. "Most cats would be scared to be in a relation with you honestly..." He added, he didn't want to have a relation with her, well, not more than a friend.