View Single Post
Old July 31st, 2017, 03:03 PM

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post

The calico apprentice gave a small shrug of her shoulders. "And since when did I start listening to others?” Everpaw asked, tail twitching in annoyance. Wasn’t it obvious that she didn’t like obeying anyone except for herself? Maybe it was just because she was feeling grumpy from having been woken up. It probably was. The she-cat listened to others a lot more than she might say. She would obey the orders of her deputy and leader without any hesitation and those of her mentor too. But those were cats that the she-cat respected and would therefore be willing to obey whatever orders she received from them. She also looked up to the leaders of the clan and she knew that her mentor had a lot of knowledge and skill to share, which meant she would be able to benefit from them if she did as they said. "I can do anything no matter the conditions if I put my mind to it and have a bit of silence!” Everpaw snapped back grumpily. If it weren’t for the fact that she looked very young, any cat could mistake her for an elder with the grumpy and gruff tone that she used. She didn’t mean to snap at Buzzardpaw, for he was a kind friend and good cat, but being the cat she was, the apprentice had a short temper to use others and didn’t have any exceptions when she was tired. She would have to apologise later when she wasn’t so grumpy, that is, if she wasn’t still feeling grumpy afterwards. The she-cat was never grumpy after sleeping, but it was very easy to trigger her short temper and she could be feeling just as sharp-tongued after her nap.

The she-cat was about to protest but as he started stroking her fur, she couldn’t help but keep her word to herself and relax. The rhythmic strokes were strangely comforting and tune he hummed was slowly lulling her to sleep. Soon enough her eyelids were closed and she was on the verge of being captured by sleep’s grasp. Apart from his humming, she blocked out any noise. She was awake long enough to hear his last words. "Yeah right,” She mumbled in a barely audible voice. And with that, every noise around her disappeared and Everpaw let sleep control her.

[He seems like a sweet child c: Let’s timeskip in your post]
The tom somehow didn't really seem impressed by how she acted, gazing up at the sky. This she-cat was definitively one of a kind, no one was like her, but he just kept on stroking her shoulders with his tail, in all honesty, he wasn't the kind of cat to be offended by words, seeing her fall asleep definitively made Buzzardpaw smile, he kept going for a bit until he decided that he had done enough, getting up and going around doing random things. Watching her from afar before he did what he never thought he would do, he curled up beside her, and slowly started to drift off to sleep, pressing against her protectively. Never had he thought about something so foolish, but did he really care at that point? No, not at all, giving Everpaw one last glance, he slowly licked the top of her head as not to wake her up and fell into slumber, pressed against the other apprentice.

(Sorry if it's short, but I feel like she could get mad at him for sleeping with her with how she is x3)

Last edited by Gone; July 31st, 2017 at 03:04 PM.