View Single Post
Old July 31st, 2017, 11:41 AM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngstyFedora View Post
The she-kit blinked a few times groggily and stretched her tiny legs out, sighing with satisfaction. Her still a bit half-asleep gaze shifted from her brother and then up to her mother. She nodded slightly in response. and mumbled. "Morning." Pebblekit and her mother were pretty much the only cats she really spoke with, even if her responses were almost always short and even then she didn't speak much. The kit got up and stretched once more and properly, yawning. Her head then turned towards the exit of the nursery; she might have just woke up, but she wanted to go and play already. Food could wait anyway. She glanced up at Nightcloud and then pointed with her muzzle outside hoping she would understand her.
Pebblekit watched his sister quietly as she stretched, but as soon as he gathered that she wanted to go outside he became more alert, his ears perking in interest as he stood and moved to stand besides her. Soon his gaze was locked on their mother, waiting for her permission. He wasn't a social cat, and there was sure to be many cats in the clearing, but that didn't mean he had to talk to any of them. No, he'd be content to just watch the clan activities and learn what he could. There would be much more interesting things to see outside of the nursery as well. His eyes were hopeful and he even put on a pleading smile for Nightcloud, silently promising that he'd behave.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|