#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngstyFedora View Post
@CandyFlossCat
@Doodle

There was a small bundle of fur and fluff curled right next to a significantly larger molly that was her mother. She looked nearly identical to the black and white colored queen that was resting next to her, only she lacked the black paws the bigger and older molly had and instead possessed a single, black, fluffy tail that stuck out like a sore thumb against her white body. The little kit stirred against the warmth as small snores could be heard from her. Eventually, after a while of moving and fidgeting restlessly around, the pale she-kit opened her oddly colored eyes and parted her jaws in a sleepy yawn. "Mm..?"
A white she-cat with a black tail and paws lay by the kit, guarding her with her. Nightcloud was proud of her kits, Duskkit and Pebblekit. Both were adorable and she was probably being too protective of them, but she didn't care. Nightcloud looked down at Duskkit, who was starting to wake up. "Hello, sleepyhead" she chuckled, her black tail swishing as she sat up. "Sleep well?" She asked, tilting her head slightly. Her eyes shining and a smile on her face. Nightcloud wished their father was around, but she didn't see anyone in the nursery.. or camp, for that matter. Nightcloud let out a small, silent sigh. That'd be fun to explain to her kits. But at a later date, of course. They were only two moons.