View Single Post
Old July 31st, 2017, 07:24 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Buzzardpaw gazed at the she-cat, ears lowering. "Sure didn't mean to wake you up, but in all honestly, I think we've already been told many times not to sleep in camp... Some might just think you're bathing in the sun, but with the weather, eh..." He said, ears twitching. "I even wonder how you'll sleep with all that... The others speaking, the weather, basically anything you don't want is right there, you don't even have a nest or anything to sleep in, or on... It's just plain ground." The spotted tom mewed softly. "Well... I guess the grass can't be that bad... Heh..." He added. he didn't want to be too loud either, as he had enough respect to give her the chance to fall asleep, he honestly hated sleeping on the territory, or anywhere outside of his den, at the mercy of everything, his ears lowered a tad, this wasn't the great moment to talk and he knew it, so he thought for a bit until an idea popped in his head and he smiled down at the she-cat.

Hearing that she was just as sarcastic as him when she spoke about the weather was a great start, well, for him anyway. He slowly placed his tail on behind her neck and started stroking. "I guess, while I'm at it, I could definitively help you to sleep." He murmured and started humming a little. His smile fading as his tail lightly stroked her fur, it was relaxing, he wasn't too rough or anything, it was something his mother used to do when he was still in the nursery. "Thank me later..." He murmured and just kept on humming afterwards, shutting his green hues and enjoying the sounds of his surroundings, well, he tried to, but he only hoped to make Everpaw happy.

(If you wanna Timeskip after, I sure don't mind, because Buzzardpaw is honestly a very polite cat, so if someone wants to sleep, he'll help them go to sleep and do his stuff afterwards, he's kind of like a mother to her kits. x3)

The calico apprentice gave a small shrug of her shoulders. "And since when did I start listening to others?” Everpaw asked, tail twitching in annoyance. Wasn’t it obvious that she didn’t like obeying anyone except for herself? Maybe it was just because she was feeling grumpy from having been woken up. It probably was. The she-cat listened to others a lot more than she might say. She would obey the orders of her deputy and leader without any hesitation and those of her mentor too. But those were cats that the she-cat respected and would therefore be willing to obey whatever orders she received from them. She also looked up to the leaders of the clan and she knew that her mentor had a lot of knowledge and skill to share, which meant she would be able to benefit from them if she did as they said. "I can do anything no matter the conditions if I put my mind to it and have a bit of silence!” Everpaw snapped back grumpily. If it weren’t for the fact that she looked very young, any cat could mistake her for an elder with the grumpy and gruff tone that she used. She didn’t mean to snap at Buzzardpaw, for he was a kind friend and good cat, but being the cat she was, the apprentice had a short temper to use others and didn’t have any exceptions when she was tired. She would have to apologise later when she wasn’t so grumpy, that is, if she wasn’t still feeling grumpy afterwards. The she-cat was never grumpy after sleeping, but it was very easy to trigger her short temper and she could be feeling just as sharp-tongued after her nap.

The she-cat was about to protest but as he started stroking her fur, she couldn’t help but keep her word to herself and relax. The rhythmic strokes were strangely comforting and tune he hummed was slowly lulling her to sleep. Soon enough her eyelids were closed and she was on the verge of being captured by sleep’s grasp. Apart from his humming, she blocked out any noise. She was awake long enough to hear his last words. "Yeah right,” She mumbled in a barely audible voice. And with that, every noise around her disappeared and Everpaw let sleep control her.

[He seems like a sweet child c: Let’s timeskip in your post]

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen