Thread: July Gathering
View Single Post
Old July 29th, 2017, 12:47 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: July Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover View Post

Once again, tears began to pick her eyes; how could she have called Cricketpaw a mistake, even a beautiful one? Cricketpaw had never been anything but perfection; calling her less than what she was was an insult. But she managed to hold them back, glancing over at Daypaw with a strain of guilt coloring the blue of her eyes a darker shade of sadness. Swallowing her emotion, Geckoleaf listened to the words they spoke, far wiser than their years, but just as filled with genuine emotion. Without saying anything, she rested her head lightly against the apprentice's, who was already almost as tall as the orange tabby herself. "You're right, Daypaw. Of course, you are. Sometimes I wonder how ShadowClan came to be blessed with the best medicine cat in the five clans. Cricketpaw was anything but a mistake. She was our companion; my apprentice, and your friend. She made your life better; I can see what losing her did to you. I just hope you can forgive me for not getting to her fast enough, sunshine," she murmured, gently, musing, tone lilting and airy. It was obvious she was tired and becoming more detached from their conversation with the apprentice; the term of endearment was second handed, off-chance, and made her only hope that Daypaw wouldn't look at her funny.
They were stiff when Geckoleaf leaned against them for a moment. But after a moment, they leaned against her too. They werent anything but the best, especially the best medcat of all five clans. They could name any other cat that was better then them. "Theres nothing to forgive you for, you didnt know that it was her time. None of us did,Geckoleaf." their voice was only above a whisper, they closed their eyes. It made their blood boil that a cat would murder another. What was the purpose? What was the point they were trying to prove? "I promise I wont let her die in vain," Daypaw rarely showed emotion, rarely did they cry or even show a notion that they were sad. But their voice cracked,"I promise I'll find her killer and punish them myself." Nothing would bring back Cricketpaw, no ounce of revenge could bring life into her buried body. But it passed the time. Instead of grieving Daypaw often lead the path of anger and revenge. For every claw mark that was ladi upon their friends body, they would return.

Last edited by BEAR.; January 17th, 2018 at 07:56 PM.