View Single Post
Old July 28th, 2017, 02:30 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmjanise View Post
A small, long-haired she-cat padded out of the Warriors den. Once she was out in the warmth of the sun, she leaned forward, arching her back into a graceful stretch as she yawned. Standing straight up, she began walking to the food pile. Smiling and distracted by the cute, young kits playing outside the nursery, she bumped her shoulder into the slender tom by accident. She whipped her head towards him. "Oh... um... sorry," she mewed quietly. "I wasn't looking where I was going."
The tom had been greeting another clanmate when he felt something hit against his shoulder. He turned towards the object that hit him, thinking it was a moss ball from one of the kits, but soon came face to face with a she-cat. His ears tilted forwards as she apologized for bumping into her, "Oh no! It's not your fault, I wasn't paying attention either." He mewed kindly. He took a few moments to observe her, she was a really pretty feline but he didn't recall ever talking to her before. He racked his brain, he must've talk to her at some point or another. Horror sparked across his face for a moment as he realized he had never spoken to this cat before, now most cats wouldn't be bothered by this but Fogleap made it his duty to try and know each of his clanmates. "I don't think we've ever met before, I am Fogleap." he purred.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!