View Single Post
Old July 28th, 2017, 01:48 PM

My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
@Kmjanise

A slender feline laid basking in the hot sun, there was a light scent of rain in the air but the tom paid no mind to it. An aura of confidence surrounded the tom, he didn't seem insecure or troubled. He opened his eyes to reveal their bright blue hue, he watched his fellow clanmates, a light smile on his maw and a happy glow in his eyes. He yawned loudly as he rolled onto his other side and slowly sat up. The toms salty scent blended in with his fellow clanmates scents, he was obvious he belonged in Riverclan. The Siamese greeted everyone he made eye contact with, maybe chatting a bit if the cat was up to it. He kneaded his paws into the ground as he continued to observe his camp, he loved lazy days like this.
A small, long-haired she-cat padded out of the Warriors den. Once she was out in the warmth of the sun, she leaned forward, arching her back into a graceful stretch as she yawned. Standing straight up, she began walking to the food pile. Smiling and distracted by the cute, young kits playing outside the nursery, she bumped her shoulder into the slender tom by accident. She whipped her head towards him. "Oh... um... sorry," she mewed quietly. "I wasn't looking where I was going."