Thread: July Gathering
View Single Post
Old July 27th, 2017, 09:50 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: July Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
"Maybe I will. It sounds interesting, just running." Ashpaw mewed, smiling as she giggled, "My mother and father will think I am crazy though." The gray tom tilted his head slightly, flicking his ear at a fly. Peachpaw seemed like a pretty good friend, even if she was from another clan. She was great to talk to, and her laugh was pretty adorable. The tom flicked his gaze to her, smiling slightly.
Peachpaw smiled, "Maybe on the border one time we can do it. That way we aren't breaking the rules." She suggested. Getting together with Ashpaw could be nice, that way she didn't only see him once a month. "Yeah, my mom wouldn't be to certain of me if I went hunting in the trees like you and Thunderclan do." She giggled, feeling slightly awkward she could only say Mother. It had always been her one hurdle that stopped her every time. She didn't know her father, even though she truly desired to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by monfang View Post
{ @Nighty }
( time for much needed love )

Scorchedpetal followed near behind Auroraflame, walking along side Cliffheart. Thon she seemed bigger than him, it was her fur that gave that illusion. Cliffheart was slightly taller in reality. She was at a slowed pace, making sure she never left his side, her pale yellow eyes gleaming with love. "Come on, dear. We can sit at the front if you want." She said softly. She was so careful with him, for she knew his leg was a huge issue. She knew he hated it when people judged him by his leg- which she never did. She was always focused on him. Just like now. She gave his leg a quick look before she smiled. He has this, he- to her- was one of the strongest warriors she ever knew. Not by muscle or sense, but heart. She rested her tail on his back, pressing ever so gently against him, smiling. "Or the back. Either way, we will hear Grousestar, or Auroraflame will come back and tell us." She said, her voice smooth and sweet like honey. Her body, even though now it was moons ago, was still sore from what that Syndicate tom did. Her muscles began to tense, but she stayed smiling- for his sake. She was finally allowed to come to the Gathering, she didn't want to have to leave him here alone.
[he'll be duplicated but oh well]
Cliffheart padded in,my is gait mismatched. The long trek to the gathering didn't play well in his favor, and it was becoming less and less comfortable to come to them. For sure the dusty tom would have to stay in camp most of the day tomorrow, just to give his leg some healing time. Just the exact opposite of what he wanted to do, but still. He just guessed that he could spend the time with the kits, and of course his treasured Star. As she spoke softly to him, he realized how much pain she could possible be in too. She had only been able to come this first time after the battle. She had come inches from death, even to the point of believing she would go herself. The heartbreaking moment where she pleaded to their son to take care of him, it haunted him. So instead he gave a shrug. "It doesn't matter. Wherever you would like." He said laying his tail on her in turn. He saw her smile, and knew all too well that she was hiding pain of her own. "Yknow what, let's sit in the back, it's closer." He meowed taking the lead to a spot in the sand, close enough to the front that they could hear just as long as the leaders spoke loud. He waited for her to sit, and then followed in suit, pressing his flank up against her and sprawling his twisted limb out to the other side.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~

Last edited by goddess of ducks; July 27th, 2017 at 09:59 AM.