Other Names, if any:Inkkit, Inkpaw
Age (in moons):30 moons
Sexual Orientation:Heterosexual
Creation Date:Unknown

Residential Information

Current Affiliation/Clan:ShadowClan
Former Affiliation/Clan, if any:None
Mentor(s):Open
Apprentice(s):Gingerpaw( @Twilight01)[Just a warning. She doesn't believe in physical violence, but she will fight if nesecarry, so yeah.]

Interpersonal Connections

Father(s):Open
Mother (s):Open
Sibling(s):Open
Offspring:--

Best Friend(s):Shortsoul( @Kolabear360)
Friend(s):Snakesnap( @Pathos), Nightstep( @Lefty the bear), Bearvenom( @Constellation), Chrysanthemumshade( @Constellation), (Open)
Neutral:Open
Acquaintance(s):Open
Enemies:Swanpearl( @Constellation), Open

Crush:--
Significant Other:--

Personality

Overview:Inkjoy is a quieter of the cats, but she is jolly and positive. She tries to look on the bright side of things, always finding a way to make something good. She doesn't like to see cats she loves stressed out, and will do anything to help them. She is very good at helping other cats, having a soft tone, and tries to understand and is very open-minded to how other cats feel. She is in no way defensive, open to new ideas and constant new learning. She is one to analyze others, look at their body language and look for little details to figure a cat out. She's very good at reading cats, taking a glance at them and knowing something is wrong. She is rather wise for her age, and holds StarClan close to her. She may be seen as shy for her quiet nature, but she likes to attempt to socialize every once in a while, even when not successful she tries and tries again. There are very few moments when she feels down. Sometimes because of her social anxiety, at times it gets lonely, and hard to stay positive to yourself, and try to think everything is ok. Small words will mean the world to her, seeing as she's not used to compliments and such. She herself likes to compliment others, being rather affectionate, both verbally and physically if she knows the cat well enough. It doesn't take much to gain her trust or earn it back, but she is rather sensitive at times when it comes to certain things. In summary, she generally just a kind and sweet cat that likes to help others and stay happy herself. She hated mentally or physically hurting cats, though she can fight with word or claws if needed, she would rather not. She knows if she stays a warrior there will be plenty of times that she is needed to fight. She also knows that as a medicine cat you're not expected to fight. She would much rather be a medicine cat than a warrior, and even if she never gets to fulfill her dream of medicine cat she will continue to only use her claws or harsh words if needed.
Traits:+ Kind//Sweet//Likes to help//Affectionate//Trusting//Can read cats//Open-minded//Jolly//Positive//Helpful//Understanding
- Has social anxiety//Trusting//Sensitive//Not defensive

Mental Age:31 moons
Psychiatric Complications:None
Phobias:None

Sociability:10/10
Outlook:5/10
Responsibility:6/10
Cleanliness:3.9/10
Generosity:7.4/10
Manners:7.1/10
Bravery:8/10
More Logical or More Emotional?:Emotional

Favorite Season:Green-leaf
Favorite Food(s):Squirrel
Favorite Word:Happiness
Favorite Sound:Laughing and other sounds of happiness

Greatest Hope:Peace
Greatest Strength:--
Greatest Weakness:--
Worst Nightmare:To see all of her loved ones die right before her eyes.
Deepest Darkest Secret:--
Most Treasured Memory:Meeting her first friend

Quirk(s):--
Theme Song(s):--

Background

Place of Birth:ShadowClan nursery
Date of Birth:--
Former rank(s):Kit, Apprentice
Beliefs:StarClan, Dark Forest, all cats should be considered equal, there is no need for violence.

Physical Traits

Breed(s):Black cat
Fur Color(s):Black
Fur Texture:Silky
Fur Length:Short-hair
Markings:None
Eye Color:Orange

Body Type/Structure:Tall, but not big, skinny, and overall, slim
Height:A bit above average
Weight:A bit below average due to how skinny she is
Voice:Quiet and calming
Gait:--
Scent:Pine needles, squirrels, ShadowClan

Scars / Deformities:None
Diseases / Conditions:None

Coordination:7/10
Reflexes:6/10
Strength:3/10

Image(s):--
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.

Last edited by Seraphon; March 20th, 2018 at 08:40 AM.