View Single Post
Old July 23rd, 2017, 09:34 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darky View Post
" but that's where your a little wrong phatom, they are doing great and is in training already" Crowpelt corrected the fighter. Rabbittail was shocked, phantom could kill Crowpelt and he was correcting her. Rabbittail stayed quiet.
Phantom turned again to face Crowpelt, this time, she ran, flinging herself at the other, her goal being to knock the wimpy warrior wannabe over and pin him down, her teeth bared in a snarl. She was had anger issues, definitely, and now was one of her anger episodes. She unsheathed her claws, but the Syndicate fighter would not kill him, just inflict a little bit of pain. She didn't like being corrected, and that was something that she wanted Crowpelt to understand. “I never said he wasn't. Sure, it starts out easy, but it gets harder, and I said that he wouldn't make it, I never said that they wouldn't do good at first. If they were trained half as brutally as I was, they'd be dead already. I wasn't trained like some soft kittypet, I was trained properly, claws unsheathed,” the angry molly snarled, spitting out the word "kittypet" with a great amount loathing. She was part kittypet, although she refused to admit it.