View Single Post
Old July 22nd, 2017, 03:35 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: GG[Gay Guys] [Private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphypoin View Post
Ky hummed, "Fuego loves literally anyone that comes into her line of sight, don't you, niƱa?" He gave her a few more pets before standing up and getting his keys. He opened the closet next to the front door and rummaged through it before producing a light windbreaker and slipping it on over his shoulders. He picked up his wallet and stuck it in his pocket. He felt a buzz in his pocket and took out his phone, seeing he had a voice mail from Chi. She rarely left them, usually because Kyran picked up, or because it wasn't important enough to leave a voice mail. He put the phone against his ear, hearing the automated voice tell him he had one message and start to play it.

'Ky, we need to talk. Meet me on my lunch break tomorrow. Seriously.' And the phone clicked. Ky looked at it, brows knit together. What was she so worried about? She sounded so serious. He shook his head, then set a reminder to meet with her at 11 later, then turned his phone off, sticking it in his pocket. He looked at Casper.

"Shall we?" He opened the door.
He hopped off the chair nodding, passing by the living room and picking up his camera bag and following Kyran out the door. He didnt know whether to hold his hand or not. He held his hand on the way here so he could guide him to his apartment. Thats what he told himself. Not because he wanted to hold Kys hand. Or intertwine their fingers. No, that wasnt it. Overthinking he he decided not to out of pure nervousness and turned her attention to outside. Light was coming through as the sun continued to rise in the sky, pretty pinks and blues with not one single cloud in the sky. He hummed contently. He didnt get to see the sky like that. He never woke up enough to be able to see it and while walking often found his eyes kept wandering to it.