View Single Post
Old July 22nd, 2017, 12:51 AM
no u

My Mood: Kingly

Lightbulb Re: GG[Gay Guys] [Private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
It was quiet. But not like the quiet that was peaceful before them the last time they sat here. He could practically feel the tension in the air and it only made him want to curl in a ball and apologize over and over. To a person like himself he would feel ten times as much as another person would feel in a situation. and all he could feel was guilt. He didnt even feel hungry anymore, be he knew he should eat. Both for not wanting to be rude and he knew hed be hungry once he felt better anyway so he would just eat now. "I-its fine," he mumbled quietly. It was like he had taken a step back now, stuttering again,"Im sorry if I made you uncomfortable. I s-shouldn't have mentioned it." he never realized how much of an impact Kyrans presence was on him. He wasnt looking at him, didnt even glance up in his direction. Instead, turning away from him and washing dishes when he knew damn well that the dish washer was empty. hed wait for Kyran to be done to eat, instead leaning forward and resting his chin on folded arms of the counter and staring at the plate of food.
It was only when he'd finished washing the pan that Ky finally gave Casper a side-eye. The guy wasn't even eating. He sighed, drying off his hands and going to sit in front of Casper with a huff. He didn't say anything right away, but for the first time since they'd been in the kitchen together, Kyran looked at him, copper eyes sympathetic and sweet. Understanding. He placed a gentle but firm hand on Casper's shoulder.

He took a breath, "Amigo, do not feel guilt. Do not blame yourself for how I feel. It is not your fault, and you do not need to worry. You are my friend, and even if you cannot bring yourself not to blame yourself, then I forgive you. Okay?"

love
characters