View Single Post
Old July 20th, 2017, 05:03 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
" I'll be fine... hopefully!" he answered, pasting on a forced smile. "If I do start to drown, i can always count on you to fish me out can't I?" he attempted to crack a joke, but he was sincere about it. He mimicked her movements, something that got on her nerves but this time might save his tail. "You got to teach me how to swim!" he huffed, and then gagged as water filled his mouth, Rule one: don't talk when you swim! a voice that sounded a lot like hers screamed in his head.
A small smile appeared on her face. "As much as your jokes stink, I don't want my best friend to drown" she mewed, giving a nod. Usually, him mimicking her movements would make her huff and do something stupid to make him copy, but now she didn't mind. It'd save his life, possibly. "I will!" She chimed. Vixenpaw wasn't scared of water, it was dying she was afraid of. She wanted to live as long as possible, and she couldn't die like this! "Rule One: Don't talk when you swim!" She copied what she knew he was thinking of. That's how well they knew each other. She'd be distraught forever if he died.