View Single Post
Old July 20th, 2017, 01:15 AM
taker of art requests

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
Love. It was probably the only thing Venomscratch wasnt an expert on. He knew how to fight, how to pin a cat down, how to kill, how to hunt, how to win. But he didnt know how to love-as he never have before. It figures, hed finally find love when he was dead. Though it didnt matter to him right then, all that mattered were those green hues that stared at him. Considering Moonstrikes past, he didnt think the other was really into toms. He decided to just shrug it off and enjoyed the moment. "Ive never loved before, never had a mate or interested. Youre the first." his voice was slightly shy which was surprising, but it was true. He only had so much time left before he faded, he didnt really have time to 'take things slow'. So for now, hed live his dead life to the fullest.

Those words, they made Moonstrike feel special. He knew he was the first, but hearing it made him feel.. Well, it made him feel better. Special. I mean, even more special that it feels to know a cat like Venomscratch has feelings for him. As if the butterflies in his belly were intense enough, fluttering around like there was no tomorrow. Honestly? He wasn't sure if Venom would be into cats, like, at all. He didn't know much about his past, but he didn't act like he was thinking about anyone or really missed anyone in particular. Not that he'd assume they were a love interest of some sort. He just didn't look like a cat interested in the whole 'love' thing. "Ah, really?" Moon's voice was rather soft, even if he didn't mean it to be. His body just kinda.. Did things without his mind's consent sometimes. "I guess I'll have to teach you what I know. Not that it's very much." Then he realized something. "The tables have turned," he chuckled, "I'm your mentor now."

ancient aliases: brightshadows, bright
[site] [requests] [all my links]