Thread: July Gathering
View Single Post
Old July 20th, 2017, 12:06 AM
taker of art requests

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: July Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormfeather {Foxxi} View Post
Grasspaw walked slowly, ever so slowly, onto the beach where the Gathering was held. Her head was low and her eyes were down at her paws, slightly embarrassed to be chosen by Grousestar to go to the Gathering. A slight tingle in her paws made her realize how excited she was to be attending. I can't wait to meet all the other apprentices! Grass started to dash down onto the beach before remembering that she was supposed to be setting the example for SkyClan. She walked shyly down to one apprentice who looked like he was ready to bite everyones head off; then she realized how bad of an idea this was and hesitated slightly. Her mind urged her paws onwards until she reached the WindClan tom. "Isn't it exciting? To be chosen for the Gathering, I mean. What do you think will happen? Will a battle break out?" Grasspaw realized she was bombarding him with questions and shut her jaws, embarrassed.
Tinypaw's ear twitched at the sound of apprentice-sized paws making their way towards him, and craned his neck to the side to see a she-cat coming up to him only to start off a conversation by coughing up questions like a hairball thats been waiting to be let out. He gave her a sniff. Skyclan. She was given a not-so-amused look though, a brow raised. Since most of what she said was too much for him to just take in, he only heard the last two questions clearly. "I don't know, but there probably will be a battle if anyone's mouse-brained enough to start up any more tension with Windclan and say something they know they'll regret." He hissed, sand-colored fur bristling just a little, though you could tell it was a not-so-direct threat towards Thunderclan, even if they couldn't hear it. But he was shooting a glare towards the direction of their clan. It may be too soon for it, but he was always ready for a fight. He licked the fur on his back to keep it looking flat, just to hide it from any nearby warriors that could be watching. He knew Thudnerclan and Skyclan were more at peace than they were with Windclan, but that didn't give him any more of a reason to not speak his mind.

ancient aliases: brightshadows, bright
[site] [requests] [all my links]