View Single Post
Old July 16th, 2017, 08:40 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ShadowClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teza View Post

Firesparks stopped and watched the tom. "A tom like you probably has many she-cats fawning over you," she said honestly. "You may or may not be among one." As she finished her statement, she lightly tapped his chin with her tail tip and started walking away, her head held high. So what if she flirted with the tom? He didn't have anyone he was after, so why couldn't she go after him? 'With any luck you may have yourself a mate by leaf-bare,' she thought, a smile creeping across her face once again.
Owlspark paused when the molly did, pelt burning at her complement. Her next sentence, however, had his grin widening. His eyes trailed after her as Firesparks walked away, looking rather good as she did so. The tom found his shoulder tingling where she had tapped it, and he had to remind himself to walk after her. He moved at a quick pace to keep up, glancing down at her as he came to her side. "Well, someone as beautiful and intriguing as you must have many admirers." He paused in his talking, tilting his head to place his green orbs fully on her and taking an extremely bold move. "I guess I'm going to have plenty of competition, but trust me none of them could possibly be as determined as I am right now." He had gradually moved closer to the beautiful she-cat as they walked and their pelts were almost touching, but not quite. They were close enough, however, for him to feel her body heat. But once he was finished with his words, he turned his head back forwards and stepped away, seemingly turning his attention off of the molly. She was still the only thing on his mind, however, as he watched for her reaction from the corner of his eyes.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|