View Single Post
Old October 8th, 2016, 09:05 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

[ QUOTE=Empress Of Evil;992]
Mistygaze knew that Birchtail was right with some of the things he mentioned. Although, I wonder how many medicine cats followed the mate and kits rule. Stormlight couldn't have, he was too....commited...Mistygaze thought. Despite the unknown fact Stormlight actually had broken that rule. "i know....there are definitely some downfalls for being a medicine cat. But what's the point of me being a warrior? I'm half blind afterall! I'm useless since I keep crashing into things" Mistygaze thought. Her blind left eye normally got her worked up about things and always made her frustrated. She always really wishes that she had never been born with a blind eye. But you can't change the past....
[/QUOTE]

Birchtail sighed and watched Mistygaze. "Anyone can be a warrior, there are some cats that are fully blind and are able to fulfill their warrior duties," he pointed out. "They learn how to hunt and fight... you could do that too," the dusty warrior's gaze flicked towards the medicine den, but then quickly returned to his friend. "Why are you even talking about this? Is it because you want to be medicine cat?" He furrowed his brows at this, still not seeing what was so great about being a medicine cat. Would Lemonstar even choose her as medicine cat? What happens if she gets her hopes up and someone else gets chosen? He didn't want Mistygaze to get disappointed if not chosen, so he silently willed her t see how warrior life was truly better than that of a medicine cat's.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛