View Single Post
Old July 14th, 2017, 12:23 AM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ShadowClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
(Yupp though could we move it to one of the border threads in the territory? xD I already have him out here with someone else and while I'll have my charries in 3 rps at once I'd like to keep them in different threads if they're going at the same time haha)

"Alright," the tabby accepted Firesparks' explanation, however her slight pause made him question if there was more to it than she was telling. He flashed a smile in response to hers, then moved off after her. He made sure to match her step for step, walking alongside the molly rather than behind her. "Honestly, I'm not in the mood for a hunt. Just wanted to get out of camp, really. Perhaps we could patrol the border, though, during a stroll." He paused for a moment, contemplating his next words before continuing. "You know, this way you can earn your meal." It was definitely a joke, however he wasn't sure if she would see it that way. He could only hope she wouldn't take offense to his teasing rather than get mad. Owlspark watched the she-cat from the corner of his eye, trying to gauge her reaction.
(Whoops sure thing xD)

Firesparks rolled her eyes and purposefully bumped into him while they walked, trying to throw him off balance, but not intending for him to fall over or hurt himself. "Ha, ha, very funny," she said, giggling a bit. Releaf flooded over the orange abbysinian when she heard him say the words she'd hoped he would say, as she didn't really want to put forth too much effort either. Not right now anyway. "So how are you? I don't see you around much," she said, trying to start a conversation as they neared the Shadowclan border. The molly didn't really like awkward silences very much, and preferred to keep the conversation rolling to just walking in silence. Especially with a tom such as Owlspark. 'What are you thinking? Stop that!' she thought to herself, attempting to show only interest in what Owlspark was to say next.