Default Re: Fuzz Family Finder [SEE DISCLAIMER]

(Thanks Hexcit for the answer ^^)

Name:
Mousenose
Role:
Tinyfuzz's younger sister
Appearance:
boop
Mousenose has a cream base coat similar to Tinyfuzz, but this coloring shows up mostly on her chest and head area. The rest of her is a light tan coloring, which gave her the prefix of her name. She has brown tabby markings, however they are so faded that they are almost unrecognizable along her body. These markings show up mainly on her legs and faintly on her forehead. She has less fluff than other members in her family, but she still has a very long and thick pelt. Her eyes are a light green.
Personality:
Mousenose is very quiet and mostly obedient, and was often praised for being a good apprentice in her training days. She did learn how to hunt and fight, and her excellent sense of smell makes her a wonderful huntress. She greatly disagrees with the traditional viewpoint some of her clanmates have, but keeps these opinions to herself due to family relations with these cats. She hates to be a disappointment to cats that she admires, but won't care so much about how other cats think about her. If she has lost respect for a cat, then she won't care at all how they think about her. She generally respects older cats and listens to what they tell her without question, unless these cats have done something to lose her respect for them or to anger her. When angry, she isn't one to shout and make a scene; rather she will ice them out of her life and act like she never had a relation to them. In general, when she is upset she will isolate herself so she doesn't have to talk to anyone, however it is hard for others to tell if she is feeling blue due to the fact that she is already not a very social cat.
Additional Information:
Her sexuality is homosexual, but she would be closeted as she has a deep admiration for Tiny- she would, however, extremely dislike Peach and believe it is entirely his fault for the way that her sister looks down on other cats for being different.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|