View Single Post
Old July 12th, 2017, 01:23 AM
slipping from existence

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Moonfang:. View Post

He gave a big, goofy grin and held his head up now. "Yeah, rocks are weaknesses to clumsy oafs like me." he replied, fueling the humour. He was happy today, woke up to the song of robins in the forest, the chirping of squirrels. The sunrise just able to cut through the trees making a beautiful scene for when he opened his eyes. "Well, I'm Whitepaw!" he purred happily. He lifted his head high with pride as he spoke it, as if his name was the most heroic and brave, and of course he looked pretty funny, and his goofy, lopsided grin didn't help. There was alot to love about Whitepaw. He has his quirks, like his odd protection over the close mollies in his life. He seemed overprotective of them, and yet he had no affection past close family-like bonds towards them. He was weird like that. He'd give his life up for his family, like his mother and Duskshine, as she and Halestar raised him up. Little did he know, he wasn't clan born. In fact, Halestar found him out on a patrol- cold and near death. She took him in, and raised him, never telling him he was adopted, as half the time she even forgot he was. And the tom might never find out. "What's your name?" he asked, dsmiling at her, his white, silky pelt glinting ever so slightly like pieces of diamonds- or stars- filled his pelt. His soft blue and light green eyes reflecting the early morning sun.
Frostpaw let out a half giggle half purr , tilting her head slightly as her smile grew . she couldn't help but think how this tom reminded her of another one she knew . shaking that thought from her head though, she answered Whitepaws question. "Pleased to meet you Whitepaw " she meowed , noticing how proud he was to speak it .So of course she wondered why, but knew no matter how she worded it , it would seem like such a rude question, especially since their accidental meeting just happened. Instead , she decided on a different wondering . "If you don't mind me asking, what were you doing before you bumped into me ?" She asked , hoping she didn't sound too nervous with each word.

Despite this feeling she continued to grin brightly, only to be outshown by the early morning sun which casted it rays upon the tree tops of their clan territory, making odd shadows dance and slither in even odder shapes