View Single Post
Old July 2nd, 2017, 03:55 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover View Post

"Yes, we must! Who shall fulfill the position of p-ince and p-incess!"he said, rolling over the "R"'s awkwardly; even though he knew the words king and queen, he had never heard of a prince and princess, and the words were so foreign and strange that he could barely pronounce it. His tail twitched, and he smiled happily up at the other kit, his mouth stretched into a wide, silly grin; this was a fun game, even if he couldn't quite understand it.

P-ince and p-incess? The feline tried to keep from laughing at that. It was quite funny, honestly... but she wouldn't laugh. After all, he couldn't help it if he couldn't pronounce the words 'prince and princess' correctly. Hey, they could be tricky words. She... supposed. But she still didn't really want to laugh. After all, the fact that he was trying was nice. "Um-m... do you have any friends, or - or siblings who could be a prince or princess?" She asked, accenting the "R's" more clearly this time. Perhaps he simply hadn't heard them the last time. Well, no matter... she would be certain that he did this time around.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.