View Single Post
Old July 2nd, 2017, 02:28 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

@Hexict @BluBunny @Duskflight

Lotusheart was overjoyed that both Lochkit and Quailkit were interested in taking part of the conversation. Lochkit coming up to them was a new thing for Lotusheart. Normally he was the one to stay in the nest, so when the kit that looked exactly like her former mate came up, she couldn't help but give him a quick lick on the head. She pulled away quickly, unsure how he would react before she looked at Fogleap. "And this is my son, Lochkit," she spoke giving her son a warm look. She wouldn't explain how similar her fluffy kit looked to her mate, that was a family thing that could stay within the family. She didn't want to cause any distress, but it didn't help that her friend shared the prefix of their father. "He's a little soft-spoken, but I guess he's willing to talk now," she spoke, hoping he would. She knew exposing him to new cats was a good thing, but she limited how many cats came to visit him. As Quailkit asked to play, she let a little smile cross her face. Perhaps this was going to work out after all! Oh, how she hoped so. There was nothing she'd prefer more than to have happy kits.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL