View Single Post
Old July 2nd, 2017, 04:21 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: RiverClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pengu View Post
Willowheart yawned, laying her head on her paws and watching the entrance of the den, her ears picked for the sounds of movement. She'd been bored all day, and had felt too miserable to come out of her nest. Her long, light grey fur rose with every breath she took, and as she waited, she told herself that no cat would come inside the den at this time of day, when every cat was hungry and willing to go on patrols to hunt. She shut her eyes to see if she felt tired - not at all. Her legs felt stiff, but she just didn't feel like getting up. Not unless there was another cat with her, because she just hated being alone.
Fallenleaf,
a big brown muscular tabby tom woke up as the sun began to peak through the hole that was the entrance/exit. The tom let out a sigh as he looked away,
Spotting Willowheart. He let out a quick, but large yawn,
showing his teeth for a bit. "Good Morning!" called the tom.

I wonder if the sun woke her up as well. Oh well that's the suns job here. To make sure we don't waste the day off.

Fallenleaf stood up, arching his back and stretching the sleep out of his hind legs. "That sun out there is such a bother don't ya think?" he asked, wondering his denmates opinion.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; July 25th, 2018 at 10:17 PM.