View Single Post
Old June 29th, 2017, 09:36 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Fuzz Family Finder [SEE DISCLAIMER]

small reminder i'm also looking for peach's parents, and that the lgbtq+ and/or non-binary sibling isn't a needed role! we have a lot of applications for that position, and i would prefer if the majority of his siblings were hetero / cis.

for anyone wondering, i am alright with him having younger siblings too! until we have set parents (or parent, depending on if one is applied for) and have an age for them, i wouldn't go too crazy with them being young -- i would suggest keeping them around tinyfuzz's age if you guys want to apply for the youngest litter atm. future siblings could be created at the discretion of the parents (though i would like to know!)

additionally, as an idea for his family history, i don't believe peachfuzz is descended from shadowclan cats. with his family being maine coons, my thought is his grandparents were breeder cats in the nearby twolegplace, and they left their home to join the clan. living together they were all already close friends.

both sets of his grandparents had kits, two of which in turn became mates and had him and their siblings. ashamed of their kittypet heritage, they hid that fact from their offspring and raised them to be fiercely loyal to starclan and the warrior code, with the intolerance for non-hetero / cis-gendered cats originating from their breeder heritage (since his grandparents would have been raised for the sole purpose of reproducing.)

of course, if there's any further suggestions for a family history, i'm open to them!

NOTE: updated the original post, if you guys want to review that!

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; June 29th, 2017 at 10:00 PM.