View Single Post
Old November 12th, 2016, 04:03 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Storkpaw approached the laughing kit and laughed with her. He mainly assumed that he had scared her but when she had realized it was only him was when she started laughing. As he released his somewhat deep chuckle he ran his blazing blue orbs over her frame. It had been a while since he had visited the nursery with his mom and visited with the kits there. Having this sort of play date like event made him miss being a kit. Once Owlkit's laughter died away he smiled at her and opened his maw to reply. "I was in the holly bush over here." He said padding towards his old play den. "My adopted brother Jewelpaw and I used to hang out here and talk for hours. We spent many day hiding in here laughing and watching Nightbreeze search for us in the clearing and all the dens. " He paused a moment reflecting on his joyful kithood. "Y'know, I don't think anyone really knows about this place expect for me and Jewelpaw, and now of course, you." He said with a smile aimed at her. He stepped forwards and used one of his black footed paws to separate the branches. "You can goo in if you'd like." He said warmly.
"Oh really? That sounds like fun, d'you do that anymore?" She asked, with a bright smile. The kit shifted from paw to paw, glancing a little strangely into the bush. She didn't really like smaller spaces, but it did look kind of cozy in there...she looked up at the apprentice a little strangely before poking her brown head into the bush. The she cat slowly moved further into it, and realized that it wasn't as cramped as it looked- it couldn't have been, for Storkpaw to be able to fit into it, and she was wondering how come she had been so worried in the first place. Her expression was thankful, and she gave a purr of satisfaction and contentment as she eagerly peeked out of the bush. "It's really cool in here, thanks for showing me!" She mewed, grinning at the apprentice. Storkpaw was an excellent playmate- looks like I'll have time for play after all when I'm an apprentice, she thought with a purr. Her grey blue eyes showed amusement as she brushed back out of the bush, and flicked a leaf out of her tail. "So, what now? What do apprentices usually do?" She asked, her eyes sparking with excitement.