View Single Post
Old June 29th, 2017, 03:51 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Fuzz Family Finder [SEE DISCLAIMER]

Name: Kiwigazer
Kiwi: For his brown fur
Gazer: for his observant personality

Gender Identification:Demigirl [Physically male]
Role: Peachfuzz's father
Appearance: Ref1
Kiwigazer is a large, tall, slim tom with long, chocolate brown fur. He has splotches, swirls, and specks of lighter, sandy brown littering his pelt which covers up most of the darker brown, and has black stripes across his front legs, flank, and face. He has stunning, parakeet green eyes that have flecks of darker green near the iris. He is tall for someone his age and is a little slimmer than most, making him seem younger than he really is.
Personality:Kiwi is a righteous and brave warrior who is always wants to see the good in others, no matter how many horrible deeds they've done. He has always devoted himself to the weak and strives to not only find the truth, but also find justice, making sure that everyones treated equally and fairly, he hates it when one is punished for doing something and another isn't even though they've done the same. He is incredibly intelligent and shows a keen avid interest in Starclan. He, above all else, makes sure that he is as 'gentlemanly' as possible, he's very polite and is always crisp and clean to anyone and everyone, even if it may be an enemy. He treats everyone equally and doesn't think of anyone less than him, in fact he often puts their needs before his own. Kiwigazer always stays calm and thinks situations through with utmost care, no matter how careful or dangerous a situation. He loves a good brain teaser and is has a good sense of humor, although he doesn't laugh, it usually comes out as a chuckle. Although it is very hard you can anger him through hurting the ones he cares for and or squashing his beliefs, although he has the skill to do it he would never kill another just because they are at a disagreement. He gets embarrassed when he is incorrect about one of his assumptions and will often times after that either change the subject while hiding his face or politely say his goodbye and go hide in the territory and think it over once more.
Additional Information: He is Homosexual and won't hid the fact from his brother.

Name: Creamdream
Cream: For her cream swirls
Dream: For her optimism and childlike behavior

Gender Identification: Female
Role: Tinyfuzz's sister
Appearance: Ref1
Creamdream is a lithe, short, beautiful Molly with swirls and stripes of hickory brown covering her dark cream and white coat. She has short, fluffy, silky fur with stunning emerald green eyes. She has white socks on all four legs, white muzzle, underbelly, chest, tail tip, and ear tips. Her hickory swirls and stripes litter her flank, face, legs, tail, and a bit of her chest.
Personality: Creamdream is spunky, perky, excitable, and outgoing. She exudes a childlike personality, being both impulsively curious and easily confused. She often acts without thinking things through, trying to touch unknown plants without restraint, and goes on tangents that quickly stop making sense. Despite her childish and seemingly naive behavior, Creamdream has demonstrated wisdom through many grueling situations. She is stubborn and persistent, looking out for those she cares about and holding hope despite all overwhelming long odds. Her Tenacity, optimism, and loyalty for those she cares about is stronger than the way she feels about her clan as a whole. She constantly puts others before herself and still finds a way to smile even when she's in trouble or her very life is threatened.
Additional Information: Hm, she's pansexual

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; June 30th, 2017 at 07:58 PM.