View Single Post
Old June 27th, 2017, 11:15 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Nightpaw turned his gaze back towards the medecine cat as he was asked the question, what would Daypaw think of their actions..? "Well, we were out in the forest and... She decided to climb a tree... I don't really know if I need to tell you the rest considering what happened is pretty easy to imagine, a tree is high and some branches aren't as solid as we hope they are..." He said, only reimagining the scenario made him sad, her falling to the ground like that was something he never wanted to see... Never again in his entire life, and he would think twice before trying to climb a tree.
Their ears twitched at the answer, eyes turning to Nightpaw, "You really thought climbing a tree was a good idea?" they mumbled under their breath. Normally, Daypaw would have given punishment for such a stupid act and report it to Halestar. But it seemed by the trauma both Nightpaw and his friend had gone through none was needed. They turned to Eclispepaw, prodding her gently with a paw, "Eclispepaw, Eclsipepaw can you hear me." they wanted the apprentice awake, as during things like this it was always better for the victim to be awake. Hopefully she wasnt dead.
@MoonHeart & Friends
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duststorm View Post
His chest heaving with a pained sigh, the elder leaned forward with great effort and gently nosed a patch of fur just above a line of thorn filled puncture wounds. They weren't large or deadly, or anything of the sort, just incredibly painful and uncomfortable. Slowly laying his head back down, he directed his gaze at the young medicine cat.

"I walked- er, fell, into a thorn bush. Wanted to go hunting." It was followed by a huff of annoyance as embarrassment crept up his pelt, but quickly faded into a half-amused smile as he continued, gritting his teeth as his pelt shivered again.

"Got a few thorns stuck in me. Can you pull them out? I'm afraid that I'll end up getting them deeper if I go to pull them out."
Daypaw stared at the elder with an unamused expression,"I think youll need a warrior guard to make sure you dont leave camp for thinking crazy thoughts like that." they sighed, mumbling under their breath. Eyes scanning over the toms body they located the thorns. They turned away in the den, facing their herb wall. The wall was mainly rocks, little herbs and flowers stuffed between the cracks. It looked pretty, Daypaw thought. Of course theyd never say that out loud. grabbing a poppy flower and marigold flowers, they made their way back to Acornfall. They dropped the flowers infront of him. Daypaw picked two seeds off of the poppy flower, before shuffling them over to Acorns reach. "Eat those, itll make the pain dull a bit. If it makes you sleepy, thats normal." They turned to where the thorns were. It seemed they were deep in the toms flank, tangled in his thick fur and embedded in his skin a bit. Leaning their head down they grabbed ahold of a thorn with their small teeth before pulling the said thorn out with a huff. They leaned down again and licked at the wound to clean it. Despite Daypaws grumpy outlook, they could be gentle at times. They leaned down again to another thorn and repeated.