View Single Post
Old November 12th, 2016, 02:22 PM
hoh! wow

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Brightkit made a noise almost like a skeptical snort, and if she had been any other cat, she could have been accused of that...but she soon faded to the more cheerful, mischievous expression that she often kept. "Yes, I'm sure my terrified face was just hilarious," She mewed with a smirk. Her expression gave away nothing, and it was hard to tell exactly what was going on in the she cat's head. There was nothing much at the moment...literally, she wasn't really thinking about anything. Her expression became neutral and hard to read, before she gave a small shake of her head. "So as I said before...was there something that you needed me for, or did you simply want the pleasure of hanging out with my awesome self?" Brightkit asked, with a flick of her tail and a slight toss of her head, appearing to be more arrogant than she actually was for a brief few seconds.
She watched her friend...he seemed to like to surprise her like this. It was almost impossible for her to figure him out...in fact, it was impossible. Which was frustrating, because as a general rule she was very good at this sort of thing. And yet Martenkit had stumped her over the course of...however long it was they had been friends, she hadn't been keeping track. Her friend's laughter was contagious, and soon made her begin to giggle as well, before she started laughing harder as hard as she tried not to. "It's...not....funny," She gasped, although nearly rolling on the ground with glee, it was hard to take her seriously as she continued laughing, trying to pull herself together.
Martenkit felt his brain juggling in his head from bouncing side to side for so long, and focusing on Brightkit. He opened his jaws to respond, but another bout of giggles came from his open mouth as she began laughing to. He bounced and stopped "dancing", bending his for-arms so his rear was in the air and his long spine wriggled in its arch. A result of Martenkit's childishness, but as well did the small one's body simply move to his expression like a course of water. His eyes squeezed shut and grin curled further, laughing to the sound of Brightkit's guffawing in his ears and pretty much waiting for her to snort. But before she started honking, the long kit's muscles flexed and he pounced forward, his hind legs flung behind him and arms stretched out to bowl Brightkit again.